The Ranch @ Zero1
Nestled among the hidden treasures of the Mojave Desert lies a desert retreat for distinguishing thrill-seekers. Located just a few hours north of Las Vegas in Goldfield, Nevada, the Ranch at Zero1 is your great escape from the day-to-day monotony. This full-service base-camp features 12 dual-occupancy cabins with private bath,climate control, and queen pillow top bed, provide all the comforts of home. As one of the state’s first and largest mining hubs, Goldfield offers a rich history, complete with trial, triumph and a few ghosts. It even boasts a unique graveyard for cars, formally known as the International Car Forest of the Last Church. Combine that with abandoned gold mines, wild mustangs and skirting the outer boundaries of Area 51, and you get a truly different – and unforgettable – Nevada experience.
The Ranch House serves as a gathering spot after a long day on the trails. Take advantage of the full-service kitchen, game room, gym and stocked bar or pull-up a seat by the fire pit to relive the day’s adventures.
- Goldfield, Nevada – 180 miles / 2.5 hours drive north of Las Vegas
- 6000′ Base elevation – averages 15 to 20 degrees cooler than Las Vegas
- Population 250-300
- Trail system consisting of thousands of miles of diverse off-road trails in the amazing Mohave Desert/Great Basin.
- Historic goldmining town that was once the largest city in Nevada (25,000 residents in 1911)
- 12 Single room cabins w/ AC/Heat, queen bed, full bath
- Club house with dining area, commercial kitchen, bar and game room
- Laundry facility
- Exercise room
- 4000 sq. ft. fully equipped mechanical shop
- RV spaces available
- Fire pit
- Horseshoe pits
Multi-Day Room and Meal Packages
- Single occupancy $200 / Double occupancy $250
- Use of Clubhouse, Exercise and Laundry facilities
- Route planning / GPS files
- On trail guides available*
- 91 Octane Fuel available*
- Mechanical / Recovery support available*